The Curated Pantry
Manitaly Manitoba Type ‘0’ Flour Made with 100% Italian Wheat 2.2 Lbs (1 kg)
- Currently shipping flour with production date of June 2019, and best by date of June 15, 2020.
- 2.2 lbs Italian type ‘0’ soft wheat flour
- Especially suitable for the production of bread, pizza dough, focaccia and desserts with long rise times (long fermentation baking).
- HIGH GLUTEN, HIGH PROTEIN. Manitaly flour has a bread making index of W 330-350 and is classified as a strong or special flour. It can absorb 90% of its weight in water and can be added to mixes with other flour to increase strength.
- 100% Italian with a transparent, traceable supply chain. Click on the QR code on package for more information
- Non GMO