Scaldaferro Artisanal Handmade Soft Italian Nougat (Torrone) Candy with Almonds 6.34 Ounce
- Scaldaferro’s focus on ingredients makes their sweets some of the most sought after in Italy
- To preserve it’s softness and sponginess, the soft nougat is rested on a bed of wafers by hand
- Scaldaferro Torronificio, awarded with the acknowledgement: the true typical Venetian nougat
- Serve with coffee, tea or amaro for a light dessert
- Gluten Free - Made in Italy
Torrone is an ancient old Italian confection from the time of the Roman empire made from honey, almonds, and egg whites. Experts in artisan nougat production for over 100 years, Scaldaferro takes this time honored confection to new heights with their commitment to using only the highest quality monofloral honeys, DOP and IGP protected nuts, and production methods that are almost outrageously particular. The result is a crunchy (or soft), ethereal treat perfect for sharing after large meals with your family. For this reason their sweets are some of the most sought after in Italy.