Mieli Thun Castagno - Italian Chestnut Honey - 8.80 ozs
- Sourced from wild mountain chestnut flowers, Miele Thun's Chestnut Honey has a pungent aroma with a slightly bitter aftertaste. Dark and spicy, with touches of smoke and leather, chestnut honey is complex, mysterious, and nuanced.
- Pair it with aged cheeses such as parmigiano reggiano and whipped ricotta cheese. In Tuscany they drizzle the honey on pecorino and serve it with sliced pears.
- Excellent with all hazelnut preparations and in the dough of rye bread.
- Mieli Thun produces honeys that are pure, nomadic and monofloral - composed from the nectar of a single flower.
- Made in Italy and produced without pasteurization or additives