The Curated Pantry
Decarlo Bella di Cerignola green olives 580g (2019 Harvest)
- These bright green giant olives come from the Adriatic coast of Southern Italy. They are mild and sweet with a very dense and meaty texture
- Cerignola olives are excellent for snacking or with drinks. Their meaty crisp texture holds up well with chunks of Parmigiano and other hearty cheeses.
- They are hand picked in small quantites and preserved in brine made of water, salt, and citric acid
- Cultivated under strict organic conditions by the same growers who produce one of Italy's finest olive oils
- Beautiful packaging - a perfect gift for the olive lover