The Curated Pantry
Mieli Thun French Honeysuckle honey - 8.8 ozs.
- French Honeysuckle, or Sulla, is delicately sweet and slightly floral with vegetal notes of straw or dry grass.
- With a neutral base, it pairs well with all baked goods, especially sourdough bread making it softer, more durable and fragrant.
- A crystallized raw honey that varies in color from wax-white to ice-white
- Mieli Thun produces honeys that are pure, nomadic and monofloral - composed from the nectar of a single flower.
- Made in Italy and produced without pasteurization or additives