La Boite Mini Spices Set. Includes 1oz each of N.1, N.33, N.38, N.35 and N.21 (5 items)
- Includes five, 1-ounce jars of some of La Boite’s famous blends. Isphahan N.1, Mishmish N.33, Shabazi N.38, Ararat N.35, Moruno N.21. Makes a fabulous gift for the avid home cook and a great introduction to Loir Lev Sercarz’s spice blending mastery.
- La Boite’s custom blends uses the finest quality spices sourced from all over the world. Each is a reflection of a place, a moment, or a cultural influence that can recreate familiar flavors or impart new sensations to savory dishes, unique cocktails, or creative desserts.
- ISPHAHAN: A musky, smoky, sour, and bitter Persian-inspired blend with a citrus aroma that enhances soups, stews, rice, broths, and pickles. MISHMISH: Crystallized honey is added for sweetness, add it to yogurt for breakfast, sprinkle it over fresh fruit, or use it to rim a margarita glass.
- SHABAZIi: Capturing the essence of zhoug, a spicy paste made with cilantro, green chiles, and lemon juice that is the classic Yemenite hot sauce, Shabazi N.38 transforms a labor-intensive condiment into a simple powder, easy to sprinkle into pasta sauce, on scrambled eggs, or on mojitos. ARARAT: Blending fenugreek leaves and seeds with pimentón and chocolatey Urfa chile, mimics the smokiness of bastirma. Use to elevate fish, chicken, or even a Bloody Mary.
- MORUNO: In the traditional pintxo moruno, a mix of cumin and saffron is used to flavor meats, fish and sausages, but when this blend is added to grilled vegetables, it carries a similar flavor profile. Wedges of fennel sprinkled and braised with Moruno N.21 is particularly good.
Upgrade your pantry
A well-stocked pantry has the ability to transform your everyday ho-hum routine into something exciting
Orders generally ship out within 1-3 business days
Should you have any issues with your order, please reach out via email: email@example.com