Home / Collections / Vinegar + Verjus / San Giacomo USDA Organic Essenza Balsamic Vinegar (Aged 8 years) 3.37 fl oz (100ml)
San Giacomo USDA Organic Essenza Balsamic Vinegar (Aged 8 years) 3.37 fl oz (100ml)
- San Giacomo balsamic Essenza is made from the same cooked must (Lambrusco and Trebbiano grapes) used for producing traditional balsamic vinegar. The difference is in the aging, Essenza is aged between 8 and 10 years rather than the 12 years specified as the minimum for the traditional balsamic.
- Distinguishing it from other balsamics, Essenza balsamic is aged on the second floor of the barn of the Acetaia (traditional vinegar making establishment), allowing it to benefit from Italy's summertime heat, which concentrates and improves its structure and aroma.
- Rich, full-bodied and velvety smooth with a distinct acidity and depth of flavor. A perfect complement to creamy desserts, grilled vegetables, meat and aged cheeses.
- Andrea Bezzecchi of Acetaia San Giacomo is recognized as an award-winning producer of exceptional balsamic vinegars in the Reggio Emilia district of Italy.
- USDA certified organic. Made in Italy without the addition of colors, preservatives, sweeteners or thickeners