La Catedral de Navarra Organic Piquillo Peppers from Spain | DOP Ladosa - 230g (8.1oz)
- Red, small and sweet. These whole piquillos are preserved dry so as not to dilute the intensity of the pepper recently removed from the fire. Harvest: September-November.
- The vegetables from La Catedral de Navarra boast an outstanding and refined flavor thanks to the rich fertile soil, extreme temperatures and abundant rainfall typical of the Navarrese Ebro valley.
- Ingredients: organic red sweet peppers, salt, citric acid
- Delicious as an accompaniment to paella or anywhere you would use a roasted bell pepper
- USDA certified Organic
- Product of Spain | DOP (denomination of origin) Ladosa
The vegetables from La Catedral de Navarra boast an outstanding and refined flavor.
The secret lies in the rich fertile soil, thanks to the extreme temperatures and abundant rainfall, typical of the Navarrese Ebro valley. Here, nature endows us with her delicious produce. And we preserve it for the most discerning palates.
La Catedral de Navarra is the outcome of the firm commitment of the Sainz family, having dedicated more than 70 years to the business of canned vegetables, and their dedication to quality and respect for natural products.
Research carried out by this brand focuses on preserving the flavor and texture of the recently harvested vegetables. The products are elaborated and preserved immediately on arrival from the field, and each step of the process is intended to safeguard their full authentic flavor.
In La Catedral de Navarra we supervise, carefully and closely, each step of the process. We select the best land for the crops, always in the vicinity of our plant. We choose the best produce for the most passionate connoisseurs of gastronomy. We carry out strict quality controls, both our own and for the different denominations of origin to which our most emblematic products belong. We make much of our designs so that they measure up to the raw material we offer.