The Curated Pantry
100% Organic Beeswax Pillar Candle, Non-gmo, Raw, Unrefined and Screen Filtered. Unbleached cotton wick
- Bee Organic beeswax candles are made with 100% USDA organic beeswax. Because the cotton wick is not USDA organic, the USDA organic seal is not on the label. Bee Organic sources it’s USDA Certified Organic Beeswax from Africa, Australia and the Netherlands. None of the beeswax comes from China. Our candles have 2-wicks that are twisted together to make them burn more reliably. If your flame becomes dim, try separating them slightly but not too much so they are still burning together.
- 100% Organic Beeswax Candles are great for cleaning the air when your family is sick while giving off the pleasant aroma of honey. Burning beeswax produces negative ions that circulate in the room and attract pollutants, in much the same way that a magnet attracts iron filings. Dust, odors, molds, bacteria, viruses and other toxins are captured and neutralized. Beeswax actually cleans your air!
- Beeswax candles are great for asthmatics or anyone who is allergic or sensitive to scents. We add nothing to our candles at all, just unbleached cotton wick with no cores and organic beeswax.
- Our candles are Non-carcinogenic, non-toxic and they don’t give off soot like other candles do. Beeswax is the only naturally existing wax in nature, so there are no chemicals needed at all, at any phase to produce our candles. Beeswax candles have a high melting point which means they have a much longer burning time than conventional wax candles.
- You can burn beeswax candles in an unventilated room without fear of pollution. In fact, many people report that burning a candle in the bedroom for 30 minutes or so before falling asleep produces a more restful sleep. Paraffin, on the other hand, is a petroleum waste product, made from the sludge left over from the gasoline and petrochemical refining process. Paraffin produces no negative ions and so adds to the pollutants in your home.